International May Conference on Strategic Management (MKSM) is a leading international conference in the field of general management. This conference is organized by Management Department of Technical Faculty in Bor, University of Belgrade. This was a 10th year of the conference.
This year’s conference IMKSM2014, was organized on 23 to 25th May 2014. This was the 10 year jubilee of our conference.
The conference was organized in Hotel – Jezero, located at beautiful Bor Lake, in Serbia
Conference topics were:
- Strategic management
- General management
- Industrial and facility management
- Material flow management
- Environmental management
- Management methods
- Project management
- Operational systems and technology
- Quality management
- Production management
- Production systems management
- Financial management
- Management informational systems
- Management informational technologies
- Maintenance management
- Management in practice
- Risk management
- Special applications of management methods
Scientific Board (SB) of the Conference:
Prof. dr Živan Živković, University of Belgrade, Technical faculty in Bor, president of the SB.
Prof. dr Aljaž Ule, University of Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics and Business, CREED – Center for Research in Experimental Economics and political Decision-making, The Netherlands, vice-president of the SB .
The members of the SB:
Prof. dr Darko Petkovic, University of Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Prof. dr Peter Schulte, Institute for European Affairs, Germany
Prof. dr Michael Graef, University of Applied Sciences Worms, Germany
Prof. dr Jaka Vadnjal, GEA College Ljubljana, Slovenia
Prof. dr Petar Jovanović, Faculty of the organizational sciencies (FON); Belgrade
Prof. dr Dragana Živković, University of Belgrade, Technical faculty in Bor
Prof. dr Geert Duysters, ECIS (Eindhoven Centre for Innovation Studies), Eindhoven University of Technology, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Prof. dr Michale. D. Mumford, The University of Oklahoma, USA
Prof. dr John. A. Parnell, School of Business, University of North Carolina-Pembroke, Pembroke, USA
Prof. dr Antonio Strati, Dipartimento di Sociologia e Ricerca Sociale, Universities of Trento and Siena, Italy
Doc. dr Aca Jovanović, University of Belgrade, Technical faculty in Bor
Prof. dr Rajesh Piplani, Center for Supply Chain Management, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Prof. dr Musin Halis, University of Sakarya, Business and Administration Faculty, Serdivan, Turkey
Prof. dr Rekha Prasad, Faculty of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University, India
Prof. dr Ofer Zwikael, School of Management, Marketing and International Business ANU College of Business and Economics The Australian National University, Australia
dr inż. Renata Stasiak-Betlejewska, Institute of Production Engineering, Faculty of Management, The Czestochowa University of Technology Poland.
Plenary Lectures for the IMKSM2014 were:
- Prof. dr Dušan Teodorović, Professor of Transportation Engineering/Operations Research at Faculty of Transport and Traffic Engineering, University of Belgrade, Serbia, Professor Emeritus of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, U.S.A., Elected Member of Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts and Elected Member of European Academy of Sciences and Arts. His short CV is available here: CV Bor 2014 prof Teodorovic . Professor Teodorović will speak on the subject: Bee Colony Optimization. Abstract of his lecture is available here: BCO Bor 2014.
2. József Poór, Professor of Management, Certified Management Consultant (CMC), Delegate of Budapest Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BKIK), Director of Management and HR Research Center, President of Hungarian Association of Human Resource Managers. His short CV is available here: professor Poor. Professor Poor will speak on the subject: HRM under Changes at Foreign Owned Firms in CEE countries in Light of Two Empirical Research Surveys.
3. Prof. dr Ladislav Mura, Professor at, Faculty of Economics, Department of Economics, J. Selye University in Komárno, Bratislavská Komárno. Professor at Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Ss. Cyril and Methodius in Trnava, Slovak Republic. Editor – in – Chief of Acta Oeconomica Universitatis Selye. Editorial Board member of the International Journal of Business and Marketing Management. His short CV is available here: Prof. Ladislav Mura CV. Professor Mura will speak on the subject: International Management and Entrepreneurship: case of Slovak enterprises.
4. Prof. Dr Dejan Petrović, Professor at Faculty of Organizational Sciences – FON, Head of Department of Management and Specialist Management Disciplines, Member of International Project Management Association – IPMA, Co – founder and member of Serbian Project Management Association (YUPMA). Professor Petrović will speak on the subject: Contemporary aspects of strategic project management.
THE PROGRAM OF THE CONFERENCE
Record number of participants has submitted their work this year. The list of papers and the schedule for presentations are available at: MKSM2014 official program
Publication: All papers from the MKSM2014 were published in Book of abstracts, before the conference. The Book of abstracts is available here:Book-of-abstracts_MKSM14
Also, all papers are published in Book of Proceedings of the conference. The Book of proceedings is now available at following link:Final IMKSM14_Book of Proceedings
Selected papers from the conference are to be published in Serbian Journal of Management – SJM an international journal for theory and practice of Management science. Selected papers from the conference will be published in the scientific journal: Acta Oeconomica Universitatis Selye published by Faculty of Economics at J. Selye University in Komárno, Slovakia.
All details about paper submission and instructions to authors are available on this link: MCSM2014 second announcement_v2.
MS Word template for full paper preparation is available here: IMKSM 2014 – template ENG
Some details from this year’s IMKSM2014 are given in following images:
Conference was organized in beautiful ambient of Hotel Jezero. The details for Hotel room reservation can be obtained at following contacts:
Fax +381(30) 482-440
Hotel Room Prices:
Single room (1/1): 30 to 45 EUR
Double room / per person (1/2): 27 to 37 EUR
Hotel room reservation had to be done before 15th of May 2014.
Conference fee could be payed in EURO (100) or Serbian Dinars (11000).
Details considering the payment in EURO are:
SWIFT MESSAGE MT103
FIELD 32A: VALUE DATE-CURRENCY-AMOUNT
FIELD 50 K: ORDERING CUSTOMER
FIELD 57A: (Acc. With bank): NBSRRSBG This is SWIFT (NBSRRSBG)
Bank address: National Bank of Serbia, Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 15, 11000 Belgrade
FIELD 59: (Beneficiary Customer) /RS35908500100000777745 This is IBAN
University of Belgrade, Technical faculty at Bor
FIELD 70: DETAILS OF PAYMENT (May conference on strategic management)
Payment in Serbian Dinars should be payed on following account:
Technical Faculty in Bor, Vojske Jugoslavije 12, 19210 Bor, Serbia
Account No: 840-1478666-37
Call on No: 120
All additional information about the conference and future events you can obtain from:
Books of proceedings from all previous conferences are available at: http://menadzment.tf.bor.ac.rs/arhiva-zbornika-radova/
STUDENTS SYMPOSIUM ON STRATEGIC MANAGEMEN
In parallel with the IMKSM, 10th jubilee Students symposium on strategic management was organized. Foreign and Serbian Students presented their paper on this event. The list of paper and the schedules of presentations are available at:Students symposium_program
Some details from Students symposium are presented in following images:
The Next 11th International May Conference on Strategic Management – IMKSM2015 will be organized on the last week of May 2015.
Online submission of abstracts for MKSM2015 is already possible using the form available here:
Additional details about the organization of IMKSM2015 are available at http://mksm.sjm06.com/ .